Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sonic and the Chaos Dragons

'Sonic and the Chaos Dragons' 
Game Description:
This is one (Sonic and the Chaos Dragons) of my first attempts at a game so don't expect anything too fancy. There aren't any monumental graphical achievements in here either, but I hope to have made up for that with the other parts of the game. I think I did a decent job of taking the standard battle system and making it less dull. While I can't consider this an action RPG, there are some "platforming" parts in it. They consist of the character moving forward at all times while you have to hit the spacebar to jump over obstacles. Check out the picture of Windy Valley for a general idea of what this looks like. It isn't a particularly long game either, it can probably be beaten in 5 hours or less. If you play it and don't like it, well I don't really care. At least it gave me something to do for a while. On a random note, I apologize to any and all Dr. Robotnik fans out there. For some reason that even I don't understand I refer to him as Eggman. I'm terribly sorry. And also any constructive criticism helps. Thanks. You can Download For Free at the end of this post.

Story: This story takes place after the events of Sonic Adventure 2. There's been a new set of ruins found in, where else, the Mystic Ruins. After a bit of exploring, Tails finds a Chaos Emerald hidden among the ruins. Little does he know that Eggman (I apologize again) also found these ruins and the other Chaos Emeralds hidden inside. It doesn't take the heroes long to find out that Eggman will no longer be their biggest concern..

Game Download:
Mediafire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

Followers

Powered by Blogger.